Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First!

Okay! First Post.


Made this blog because stupid other brown girl, Rachel didn't want to make one alone. But of course I agreed to make one with her and off we went to create these blogs!

Currently watching an old season of The Simpsons while writing this blog post. For the rest of the blog posts I'm probably going to be just talking about tv shows that I love! Haha. What a sad story. For me and for YOU! Yes you, the person reading this blog.

The Simpsons is sometimes just hilarious. Sometimes not. It's funny how the simpsons love to insult their own channel, probably because they think they can get away with it. It is an american favorite. It's impossible to get rid of them! They're on they're 23rd season and still going strong!

See what I mean?! Talking about shows, pfft.

I haven't even picked a proper url for this blog. Currently its called, "the apple pie life". Of course, the idea came from Supernatural. Haha.

This is so much better than studying for Science though. Spent the one week of holidays sitting at a table beside the swimming pool on a hot day (this image sounds nice, but it's not when you have to study!) reading 10 science folios and doing little notes with my notepad. I used yellow notepads for Biology, Red for Chemistry and Blue for Physics. Why didn't I use Green for Biology? Well, because i started off thinking oh yeah, I can do all these notes with one notes pad. Boy was I wrong. I took three. Three GIANT notes pads of that stuff. Stupid science. Grumbles a lot.



Haha, first post? Success? No? Hmm. I feel like I'm writing in my English Journal. But the English Journal has a limit. I can cheat and do a one sentence post here! Mwahah. Take that, Ms Alexis!

Remember to leave a comment below!

Goodbye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment