Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Period.

Periods are stupid...and uncomfortable.... and stupid. 


As usual, my ritual of complaining non-stop on the first day of my period is living long and going strong! I spent the most of my day sitting as still as possible, trying not to cause any waterfalls. Stupid period. First days are the complete worse. If I could kill someone. I would. And that person would be Leonard. Annoying piece of chinese boi.

Periods -let me describe it this way- is the gateway to hell. Well, maybe just the first day. For me. It's like this nagging pain and annoyance and the uncomfortableness and on top of all that are the extra hormones. God damn it. And I always get into a super bad mood. Today, I was in Geography class and I sat at Michelle's place because it was warmer there but I never moved back to my seat. I used my phone quite openly in class and didn't even bother to crack open the textbook. That's just how much I don't care about the world when I'm on the first day of my period.

Me on the first day of my period: So this is what hell is like..

Good news is: Sie Min got her period too! So we're now synchronized! Our bodies have adapted so that we've synced up. I am very happy. Sie min even commented, "Others do synchronized diving, but we do synchronized periods." HAHA. I laughed at that one. That little devil. 

I know, I know. Im rambling. About my period..

Very sorry, readers.

Saff is here right now actually. She came over to use my computer and print out something. We spent 40 minutes looking for the correct font. We eventually gave up. We got nowhere.

Not much happened today, except the devil sent me a present. Other than that, it was a pretty average day. Pretty annoyed at someone though. Really think I should talk less to that person from now on. Talking to that person just gives me a headache and gets me more flustered. God. I wish Supernatural's new season would just come out already.

Not that I like their new seasons very much. I prefer seasons 1 through 5 yet I still can't stop watching. I'm too drawn in by the characters. 







That one's labeled as "Dean's beautiful smile" Well, erm yeah. The characters are the real draw-in in this show....

And they're just as adorable when they're not playing Dean and Sam Winchester. 


Look at them. Laughing over a spoon. Adorable, no?


I JUST REALLY NEED THIS SHOW BACK, OK?

It's not my fault that most of my love goes to tv shows that I obsess over.


See, I talked about tv shows. Just like I said I would do in my first post. I like to do that.

Guys, I know what I'm majoring in. Tv shows studies. Requires the knowledge of knowing how to explain feels. Not like those other beginners. You cannot explain a feel by saying, "ASDFGHJKL". Nope. You have to explain it with words. I so do that all the time. It's freaking hilarious how much I do it.

So that's my ramble of the day. See how it started with a real point and went onto the most ridiculous shit ever? Yeah me too.

Don't worry, I know I do it.

Remember to leave a comment below!

Goodbye readers!

2 comments: