Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday. The day with no one.

I haven't really been updating this blog. I'm not one to continue with something. I felt bad for not updating so I decided to blog about my lifeless Saturday. Typing this out I realised maybe I shoulddddn't blog about this.
Ah whatever. It's started and I shall continue!!!
So, Kaeshen went for some school field trip, ash went to record some song, mum is in the uk and dad went to malacca. Basically you must e thinking. OH YEAHH. PARTY DAY. No. I spent my time complaining that I was lonely. I'm a cool teen. It wasn't that bad. Leonard and I started talking about good lookin people from other schools. But it turns out we have very different opinions about who is hot and who is not.
I still think Michael is not and Ellie is all right.
Eh.
I watched like four movies yesterday. My checkpoints are in a months. What am I doing with my laifeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment